OUR PPG GROUP HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED FOR THE TIME BEING, BUT IF YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN BECOMING A MEMBER OF FUTURE GROUPS THEN PLEASE INFORM THE PRACTICE - THANKS
What is a Patient Participation Group ?
It is a group of registered patients who have an interest in helping the Practice to develop and improve the services we offer. Therefore the patients embrace and work in partnership with the Surgery.
Benefits for the Patients
- They are able to suggest ideas and voice concerns
- They can gain familiarity with staff
- Communication improvement
Benefits for the Practice
- Improved reputation to new patients and existing patients
- Building a better relationship with the patients by promoting patient involvement
- Foundation for GPs in meeting ongoing targets
We currently have 8 members in our PPG all from the Darvel and Newmilns branches and we are currently looking to recruit members from our Muirkirk branch.
Minutes of each meeting will be available here on the website.